Bee Hive

Bee Hive
to Bee or not to Bee

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Answered Prayers

Last night I listened to the Presidency of the General Relief Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints tell us about how we are a covenant loving people and that as we care for each other we are demonstrating our covenants made at baptism. I was thrilled to listen to these great women uplift us and encourage us as we sat spell bound in the chapel of the Stake Center. I was feeling very appriciative of the blessings I have received, especially the most recent blessings.

My doorbell rang Friday afternoon. I had just sat down to have some lunch and was surprised to hear someone at the door. I was even more surprised and amazed when I saw standing directly in front of me, on my very doorstep none other that my beloved Mrs. Calabash! If wishes had been nickels, I would have been a millionaire in that moment.

As it turned out, she and her husband were between engagements and had time to visit afterall. I invited them in and to stay for a while. We were able to speak openly and put to rest some misunderstandings that had kept us apart. I believe it was a relief on all sides. I just know that I am grateful to once again have the company of one who has been gone and now is here. I am hopeful that this is the beginning of a long and lasting relationship with both Mrs. and Mr. Calabash.

God does answer prayers. I do believe in miracles. And to all my other sweet girls and boys; good night, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment