Bee Hive

Bee Hive
to Bee or not to Bee

Monday, September 9, 2013

One,Two, Three pair o' Pears



The hubster came in Saturday to tell me that we had pears almost ripe on our pear tree out front. I was really surprised because that poor little tree has been threatening to die on us for the last three years. I had to see for myself. Sure enough, there were six pears growing nicely on that poor, sickly little tree. I am really looking forward to harvesting those little beauties and enjoying them with him.

Yesterday, Sunday provided a wonderful spiritual feast for myself just as I had expected it would. I read in section 77 of the Doctrine and Covenants and it was revealed to me that it is true that all dogs go to heaven. In fact, all animals will go to their own paradise according to the wisdom of God. I was thrilled to learn this.  I also learned during the talks and lessons I attended about the priesthood and the blessings that can come to us by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I learned how the priesthood of God can be better accessed by the women of our faith.  Some of these blessings are so amazing that it is hard to take it in, but I am grateful to a loving Father in Heaven for helping me to better understand. I am still just a child learning at His knee and am grateful for the mentoring.

My diet and exercise program is going well thus far. Drinking my 128 ounces of water everyday is the biggest challenge thus far. So I figured that if I broke the day down into the number of hours I am awake each day and divide them into the number of cups needed to drink, I should come up with a way to properly hydrate without having to run to the ladies room every minute. I discovered needing to drink 16 cups of water divided over 16 hours that I am awake each day. Simple! I will drink a cup an hour. I’ll let you know how it works!

I thanked a friend of mine for showing up in my dream Saturday night. I was feeling low and lonely when I retired to bed, then I dreamed that she and her family had orchestrated a flashmob to show me how much I am loved. I emailed her and shared my dream, thanking her for her influence in my life and the happiness I felt after the dream. She responded that she wished she could have enjoyed the dancing and singing but she was happy that our Heavenly Father had chosen her family to let me know how much I am loved.  I am grateful for my friends and family everywhere. And to Mrs. Calabash, good night, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment